A brief history
The TV used to work!
- It was linked to satellite and students could watch news and sport in English.
- However, it seems this can't happen any more.
At present the TV room can be used for speaking practice, or for short readings, jokes, magazines etc, or just as an overflow study room.
What are your ideas? What could we do there? Post your suggestions!
Please bear in mind that :-
- The SAC has no budget, and operates on donations and teacher created materials. At the Staff Meeting Eda Hn did mention that she might be able to get some money.
- There would have to be someone on duty if anything of value was there (apart from the students that is!)
- Running any sort of 'club' would also mean someone needs to be there to organise and help.